Term of Services
The Zedosh platform consists of the zedosh.com site, the software applications hosted or made available by us and any other related content and materials, however you access them, whether via the site or via mobile or tablet app (the ‘Zedosh Platform’).
Zedosh Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 12339592) at 86-90 Paul Street London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE (‘Zedosh’). For the provision of the Account Information Services (as defined below), Zedosh is acting as the registered agent of Moneyhub Financial Technology Ltd.
Moneyhub Financial Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (company reg. no. 06909772) with its registered office and principal trading address is at Regus House, 1 Friary, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6EA; VAT number GB343601232. Moneyhub is registered with the Information Commissioner (No. Z2507137). Moneyhub is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (reference number: 809360) for the provision of payment services (‘Moneyhub’).
Full conditions of use for the Moneyhub API service are available [insert link].
These Terms of Service (‘Terms of Service’) govern:
- access to the Zedosh Platform;
- the provision of the Advert Services (as defined at clause 3.1 below); and
- the access, processing and retaining of your personal data for the provision of the Account Information Services (as defined at clause 2.1 below) by Zedosh via Moneyhub,
(together, the ‘Services’).
You can contact us by writing to us at [insert] or Moneyhub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using Zedosh. By using Zedosh or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service, you should stop using Zedosh immediately.
Access to the Zedosh Platform
- These Terms of Service apply to any part of the Zedosh Platform, its functionality and content which are provided to you free of charge for information or entertainment purposes only.
- We use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for routine and emergency maintenance. However, access to the Services is not guaranteed. If you have any difficulties using the Zedosh Platform, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- We try to make sure that the Services are accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that they will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Services will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Services is at your own risk.
- does not promise that the Services shall be uninterrupted or error free;
- does not, unless otherwise agreed, promise that the Services are compatible with third party software or equipment; and
- shall not be liable, nor be required to fix, any problem, defect or error caused by any equipment or third party software used in connection with the Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you accept that the Zedosh Platform is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- We make no promise that the Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Zedosh Platform from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
Account Information Services
- The Zedosh Platform enables you to connect to your bank accounts and other accounts you hold with third party institutions (“Third Party Accounts”) via the Moneyhub API (please see here [insert link]). This enables us to access and retrieve data from your bank and other accounts to populate areas of the Zedosh Platform with details from those Third Party Accounts (‘Account Information Services’).
- By using the Account Information Service to connect to Third Party Accounts, you authorise Moneyhub (on an ongoing basis unless and until you deactivate the connection) to access the relevant third party source, on your behalf and as your agent, to retrieve information requested by you or otherwise available from the Third Party Account. You agree that the bank or other institution providing the Third Party Account(s) shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorisation and that the Account Information Service may not be endorsed or sponsored by any Third Party Account providers.
- Zedosh cannot be responsible for the accuracy of data it receives from the Third Party Accounts or Moneyhub and you must ensure that it is (and continues to be) accurate. If at any time you choose not to link to a Third Party Account you will stop receiving information from that Third Party Account (for example up-to-date valuations) which may affect elements of the Account Information Service (for example, financial projections) provided by Moneyhub. Zedosh cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies caused by you no longer having access to data or by data not being up-to-date.
- Zedosh is acting as an agent on behalf of Moneyhub and does not itself supply the Account Information Service and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, does not accept any responsibility or liability arising out of the provision of the Account Information Service supplied by Moneyhub. Zedosh shall also not be responsible or liable for any of the following matters:
- the inputting and maintenance of your account information and its security;
- the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of your account information;
- delays, failures or loss of or damage to data arising from the transfer of data over the internet or other communications networks or facilities including via the Moneyhub API;
- uses of the Account Information Service in a manner which infringe a third party’s legal rights or breaches any applicable law; and
- back-ups of your account information or any other data.
Advert Services and Third Party Content
- You can opt in to view third party advertising and content (‘Third Party Content‘) on the Zedosh Platform in exchange for payment made to you in accordance with clause 10 (the ‘Advert Services‘).
- You acknowledge and agree that Zedosh has no control over such Third Party Content and accepts no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. Zedosh does not sponsor or endorse any third party whose content is viewed on the Zedosh Platform. You acknowledge and agree that Zedosh does not itself create or own the Third Party Content and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, does not accept any responsibility or liability that arises out of displaying such Third Party Content on the Zedosh Platform.
- Contributions, articles, commentary, charts, data visualisations, other materials, Content and Third Party Content posted on the Zedosh Platform are provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and/or third party products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should not rely on the content within our Service as the basis for making a financial decision. You should always use your own independent judgment when using the Services and you should seek professional advice if in doubt. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you agree to:
- at all times use the Services in a responsible and respectful manner;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which the Zedosh Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Zedosh Platform and agree to be responsible for any acts of unauthorised access to the Services where such access is gained by unauthorised use of your account;
- not misuse or attack the Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack);
- inform Zedosh immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorised access to the Services;
- comply with any law applicable to it in its access to, receipt of or use of the Services;
- not perform any security testing of the Services or of any infrastructure or facilities whatsoever used to provide the Services, including network discovery, port/service identification, vulnerability scanning, password cracking, remote access testing or penetration testing;
- take full responsibility and accept all liability in respect of the use you makes of the Services and the results you achieves from them;
- comply with our ‘Acceptable Use Policy’ available at [insert link] (which may be amended at any time); and
- not use the Services or allow any unauthorised third party, to create, store, access, transfer to any third party or otherwise distribute any code or device intended to interfere with or having the effect of interfering adversely with, the operation of any hardware or software, including any bugs, worms, logic bombs, Trojan horses or any other such programs, or any other material which is unlawful.
- If you fail at any time to comply with clause 1 in any respect, Zedosh may without prior notice suspend your access to or use of the Services either completely or to the extent Zedosh in its sole discretion deems necessary to ensure a safe and secure manner of providing services to its customers in general. Zedosh shall be entitled to maintain the suspension until you are able to remedy its non-compliance with clause 4.1.
Registration and password security
- Use of the Services requires you to register and make an account with us. You will require a valid UK mobile telephone number and will be asked to enter your name, pincode and any other piece of information we deem necessary as part of our security procedures. By creating a user account, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential. In order to create a user account, you must be at least 17 years of age.
- We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Service and we may refuse, terminate or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
- If we have reason to believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Services through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may suspend or terminate your account.
Your privacy and personal information
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights on the Zedosh Platform and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Zedosh Platform (‘Content‘) are owned by us and our licensors (including Third Party Content).
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service grants you any legal rights in the Services, the Content or the Third Party Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Zedosh Platform (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Zedosh Platform, the Content or the Third Party Content.
- We will use reasonable efforts to:
- delete accounts which are being used in an inappropriate manner or in breach of these Terms of Service; and
- subject to clause 4 above, identify and remove any content that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringes intellectual property rights or is otherwise in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy
when we are notified, but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide us with the relevant information.
- If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the Services is inappropriate, defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact details at the top of this page.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we shall not be liable to you, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for the following types of loss whether direct or indirect or howsoever caused for:
- matters relating to clause 2 and 3 of these Terms of Service;
- loss or corruption of data or information;
- loss of anticipated saving;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you or by third parties in connection with the Services.
- Subject to clauses 9.1, Zedosh’s maximum liability to you for all and any claims of whatever nature and whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service or any activities related to these Terms of Service shall be limited to a sum of £1,000.
- In exchange for viewing the Advert Services, you can earn up to £[0.50] for every piece of Third Party Content that is viewed on the Zedosh Platform (“Earning Potential“). The full amount that you accumulate will be shown in your Zedosh account (“Earned Amount“).
- You may be presented with one or more methods of withdrawal. We cannot guarantee the use of any particular withdrawal method and may change or stop offering a withdrawal method at any time without notice to you, but we will ensure that you will always have at least one withdrawal method available to you.
- When setting up your withdrawal request, you must ensure that the information you provide is correct and complete. We will not be responsible for money sent to the wrong recipient as a result of incorrect information provided by you. If you have provided wrong information to us, you may ask us to assist you in recovering the money, but we cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
- Withdrawal methods are not part of the Services, they are services provided by third parties for example the bank where you hold your bank account. For the purposes of a withdrawal transaction, we are a payer and not a payment service provider.
- Zedosh reserves the right to change the Earning Potential available on the Zedosh Platform at any time.
- If at any time you think that your total Earned Amount is incorrect, please contact us on email@example.com
- Zedosh warrants to you that:
- it will provide the Zedosh Platform using reasonable care and skill; and
- it has the full power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under these Terms of Service.
- Other than as set out in these Terms of Service all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings or obligations whether express or implied and including any implied terms relating to quality, fitness for any particular purpose or ability to achieve a particular result are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
- Zedosh may terminate these Terms of Service immediately and deactivate your account if you commit a material or persistent breach of these Terms of Service, the Zedosh Platform is discontinued, or where the provision of the Zedosh Platform become unlawful. Zedosh will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice in advance; however, you acknowledge that this may not be possible in all circumstances.
- Upon termination:
- all rights granted to you under these Terms of Service shall immediately terminate; and
- You must cease all activities authorised by these Terms of Service.
Other Important Terms
- User can review the Terms of Service at any time on this page. Zedosh reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time by posting updates to this page. If Zedosh make substantial changes, or if it is required to do so by law, Zedosh will notify you of such change in advance to the email address associated with your account, but it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to make sure it is aware of any changes to these Terms of Service.
- No one other than a party to these Terms of Service has any right to enforce any of these Terms of Service.
- No failure, delay or omission by either party in exercising any right, power or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Service shall operate as a waiver of that right, power or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any future exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Service shall prevent any future exercise of it or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
- These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out them, or in connection with, it, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).